Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Wonderful Wild West World of Publishing

No, this is not a post that explains the recent crazy gyrations in publishing, since my grasp of the subject is minimal, though slowly growing as I become more immersed in the field.
Things are still so unsettled that it’s doubtful anyone can logically unravel the various twisted strands currently roiling the industry. But if anybody can, please contact me. I’d gladly sit silent and attentive for hours while I try to absorb your knowledge.
Frankly, all this post means to do is link anyone interested with an article they might not have seen predicting what the New Year may hold for the world of publishers, agents, writers and distributors.
So here’s the link: http://bit.ly/uPERh3
Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment